Rochester Hockey Foundation
2023 Fall Hockey School
August 13 through October 5, 2023
Rochester Recreation Center
Mites – Squirts – Peewees – Bantams – Girls
11 hours of on-ice training for $160
Learn from the best! The Rochester Hockey Foundation Fall School will feature 11 hours of on-ice training to provide your player with a strong base to start the season. Qualified hockey skills instructors and staff will lead the way.
The 2023 Fall Hockey School was a great success. Information on the 2024 Fall Hockey School should be available in the summer of 2024.
What to expect
- Skills Development and Tryout Prep!
- Gain the competitive edge on your competition!
- Maximize speed an quickness to get to the puck!
- Learn how to shoot to score with insider tips!
- Win the puck battles and keep the puck on your stick!
- Registration limited to the first 36 players + 6 goalies in each group!
- Five age group levels to choose from!
Once registered, you will receive by e-mail a confirmation for your camp session. We will work on the ice within your session in groups of 12 and that will be based on age and skill base. Players should bring a white and dark jersey each session and a water bottle.
- Select your group from the schedule on page 2 of the Fall Hockey School Information Packet and enter it as you complete the Fall Schools Online Registration form.
- Payment is due at the time of registration by credit card. Submitting the form takes you to our credit card processor. You will receive an email confirmation which is your receipt. Registration is not complete until payment is received. Download a copy of the Fall School Schedule for reference.
- Once registered, you will receive by e-mail a confirmation for your camp session.
- We will work on the ice within your session in groups of 12 and that will be based on age and skill base.
- Players should bring a white and dark jersey each session and a water bottle.
If you need goalie equipment, please call Rob Cothern at (507) 272-3415.
Check in at the registration table located in the lower level.
Applications will be accepted on a “first-come, first-registered” basis, according to the registration timestamp. No telephone or mailed reservations will be accepted. Prompt completion of your registration improves the chances that you’ll be enrolled in your desired group. If registrations are not received by August 9, your placement cannot be guaranteed.
Every player who enrolls in the Fall Hockey School will work with qualified, enthusiastic, and experienced coaches, and will have an excellent opportunity to improve as a player.
Head Coaches will be contacted prior to Fall School. Assistant Coaches will be limited. Assistant coaches will be selected by the Head Coach of each group. All Head Coaches will receive reimbursement of the fee for tuition for their child at the completion of camp.
Coaches on staff: Please fill out registrations for your kids and mark head or assistant coach. You will be contacted if you are needed to head up a group. If you are an assistant you are asked to bring your skates to the first practice, head coach will select the number of assistants he needs at that level.
This school is sponsored by the Rochester Hockey Foundation, a non-profit organization. The Foundation funds college grants for Rochester High School Seniors, and other hockey related projects in Rochester. The school is open to all, regardless of sex, race, religion, or national origin.
Register using our Online Registration form.
Frequently asked questions:
- Will I receive confirmation? Yes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with complete camp details once you are registered.
- How do I choose a group? Choose the age level at which you plan to play hockey this winter season.
All levels: $160
Be sure to check out our Fall Power Skating Clinic.